Taylor and Maggie have become fast friends. However, she is definitely "my dog" because she follows me everywhere it almost as if she has separation anxiety if I leave the room. We have taken her on a few hikes and she has been awesome, the longest so far has been 6 miles.
Maggie is wearing her new pink sweatshirt. I could not resist it when I found it on clearance for $3. I think it is slenderizing because she doesn't quite look her 60 pounds!
BTW the kids and I are doing great...we are SO excited to see Aaron in two days!! We have dinner plans the next two nights. Tonight we are going to California Pizza Kitchen (my fav) for a fundraiser dinner for Tay's school and are meeting friends. Tomorrow we were invited over to a friends house. It is nice to be making such great friends. And yeah for not having to cook! More to come when I have more time...Tommy finally napping so maybe just maybe I can shave my legs and wash my hair in the shower and still have time to make myself look halfway decent before he wakes...what a treat that would be!!



4 comments:
I'm so glad you're doing so well on your last couple of days. I had no doubts! Glad you're making friends. And taking care of your dog. ;)
I'll give the dog a..."cute". Usually I don't go for animals in clothes, but when it's your own... anyway, I'm glad it's a sweater, at first glance I thought it was a tutu. I'm glad Maggie is working out. What does Tigger think??
shaving your legs and washing your hair all in the same shower?!?!?! LUCKY you!! :) That usually takes me at least 2 showers!! ha ha....
I am so excited for your family to be all back together under one roof.... It has to have been a long little while for you!!
so cute!
Post a Comment