CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cebu City Alliance Church

Today ... er ... yesterday, well Sunday I had the opportunity to attend Cebu City Alliance Church. Knowing that I was going to be here for the weekend I figured there had to be an Alliance church somewhere in Cebu. I got there right before the 9 am service began and it was incredible. Exposed to the beauty of nature I often feel God's bigness but being immersed in a different culture with people worshiping God in a different language took God's Creator, Godhead to a level I haven't experienced in almost 20 years (can you believe it's been that long since I went with TMI to Honduras?)

Here are some pictures of my short time at CCAC

Here is the church from the front, the services are held upstairs


A closer look


Just before the service starts


CCAC worshiping


This cutie sat in front of me the whole service. Made me miss my kids very bad.


A few kids swinging in the front of the parking lot asked me to take their pictures

1 comments:

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

That is so awesome. What a neat experience. The pictures tell the story very well. But one thing confuses me: Can people actually worship in white plastic lawn chairs??? No pews? No cushy sanctuary chairs. That's amazing! ;)