So what's been happening here in our world....
1. We are still trying to rid ourselves of this stinkin' flu thing...thankfully TJ has been able to bypass this.
2. Last week for Tay's Spring Break, I took the kids and Nana to my parents house. It was fun, however I was SO sick... glad to have a huge yard and a Pepere for the kids.
3. We went to Yosemite, the first time for Nana and the kids. They loved it and we made some great memories.
4. TJ will be turning one this week, I can't believe this! We will celebrate in B-Town with my family, something low key...Aaron and I are on birthday party burn out after Tay's bash!
5. Aaron and I are back to counting our points on Weight Watchers...we got a little lazy, the laziness brought on chubbiness.
6. That being said we are hitting the gym. Tomorrow I am meeting with a trainer with a friend of mine to start a group workout type thing, hoping he is tough...I am ready to shed this weight!
7. We might get a dog, not sure if I am 100% convinced...we are taking our time in deciding. We are looking at a Yellow Lab if we do.
8. We just joined Melaleuca. It is all great products for house, body, beauty, and even some food...natural and green and very affordable. I am excited to get healthier products in our home, not lethal ones to kids. I am also hoping to sell a little, especailly the make-up line, Nicole Miller. I already have a time set up at a Beauty Show at one of the local wineries with two other gals, I have some fun ideas and am excited for the possibilities.
9. My kids are super cute...latest things they are doing...Tay is reading everything, at a first grade level already, she is amazing to me, six seems very mature. She is loving her music and is looking forward to swim lessons. TJ is so cute, walking more and more, waving hello and goodbye while he says "AAAHHH", his attempt at "HI", and he has been doing this super cute "cheeser" smile showing all his teeth.
10. My God is good. I am not always perfect...I know hard to believe:) He is my constant. He has blessed me with a husband who I fall more and more in love with and two children who are a reflection of that love. Even with all life can bring, all that I can stress about, even at this moment, all the unknowns I can't plan out, that keep me up at night...He is there...I think it is time I surrender those things so I can get some sleep.
Goodnight! Have a Blessed Day!
Monday, March 31, 2008
10 Happenings
Posted by Court at Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you had time at your folks' place. Yosemite is where we honeymooned - nearly 38 years ago! Should go back there some time. Ric and I are getting back to basics too. I still struggle with the exercise thing :( Gotta get on top of that somehow. But for now, gotta run. Work calls. This is my 13-hour day! Thanks for the news!
I hope you do get a dog; then Max will have a cousin, too. :) Our dog has been awesome for the kids and Josh discovered he's really a dog person and never knew it. I’m not quite as fond of the dog as the rest of my family, but I love him for how much joy he brings my kids and husband…he’s worth it.
Glad to hear how things are going for you guys. Sounds like you've lined up some adventures; how exciting!
Post a Comment