CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Steps

Yesterday was a big day for us. My Baby Girl who is now six years old...lost another tooth. This one is one of her front top teeth. It has been barely hanging on despite my attempts at getting her to eat corn on the cob and apples:) Yesterday her Baby Brother got overly excited that Sister was home from school and whacked the tooth out. She is beautiful, so beautiful.

Yesterday was also a huge day for my Baby Boy as he took his first step. He walks everywhere holding on to something but yesterday was the first day he did all on his own. When he did it I was wishing Aaron was home to see, so when Aaron got home he did it again. Soon he will be walking. My Baby Boy is growing SO fast. Almost one now.

So how does Mommy feel about this? Bittersweet. So excited my two are hitting those milestones and I get to be excited with them. But with each milestone I realize they are growing up. I never want to take for granted how precious time is with them...I want to celebrate each day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious :)