Thought I'd give a little update after the last post and let you know what we've been up to. My Baby Girl is better. She had it bad though. Yesterday she returned to school. My Baby Boy is better too, he has so far managed to not get the nasty thing sister had. His fingers are healing, we go back to the Doctor on Wednesday to have them looked at again. I, thankfully, have managed to not get it as well. However Aaron has not been so lucky, hopefully he won't run the fever and all. Today as he left for work he told me his skin hurt, so I think he has it for sure! Poor guy!
So yesterday Tay and I got to do something SO fun, we got to go see a real life play with her school. We went to see Cinderella and were three rows back from the front and it was amazing. The theatre was amazing. The play was amazing. We laughed and were entertained the whole time! Aaron stayed home with the Baby, that was nice too. It is nice to have time with the oldest without the youngest every once in a while. We held hands and I slipped her cough drops. When I got home Aaron asked how it was and all I could say as it was amazing. It was.
The weather here is perfect right now. The beach is the most perfect blue, turquoise with patches of royal blue. We have not been in about a week with all we have had going on so we took a drive to take it all in yesterday after school. On the way there Aaron and I realized that our one year anniversary for living here came and went and we did not even stop to pause. Probably because we were focused on getting healthy again, but one year came and went. Wow! Doesn't seem like it has been a year.
Not much to say on the past year, mainly because there is too much to say. That make sense? We are all one year older. We are settled here. I don't feel so much like the new kid. Living here feels more like home in some ways than any other place we have ever lived. Our quality of life is better in so many ways. Life is much slower paced and much more family focused. I love this. God has been good to us. I still feel such love when I think of how He moved us and how perfectly He put things into place.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Cinderella, Beach, and Anniversary
Posted by Court at Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Court: Who put on the play?
Cal Poly Performing Arts Center (PAC) Students. It is such a beautiful theater, definatley the nicest I have ever been in:)
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Glad to hear everyone (almost) is getting better!
Post a Comment