CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Valentines Day Pictures

Here are a couple pictures from Valentines Day. The first one is of flowers that Taylor received delivered to her in class from my brother. I walked into her class to set up for the party and saw flowers sitting on the desk, when I got closer I saw they were for Taylor. I was a bit confused, thinking they were from her Daddy since he had not mentioned anything. However, my brother called and had them delivered to her. He is such a great uncle, we are blessed he loves my kids. And in his heart is such a soft spot for Taylor. And just a side note, I am so very proud of him, coaching at a college level and excelling at it. Love you Uncle Beau:)

This is a picture of all four of us from the party. TJ apparently had the giggles:)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family.
Hugs!

the mommy said...

Such cutness!

Larissa said...

such cute pictures!!

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

You can't possibly know what it means as a grandma to have these moments saved and shared. Absolutely LOVE IT! Thx