CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I admit, I was wrong ... Kinda

On rare occasions I have been known to ... mis-speak ... mis-remember ... say something which is not, in its entirety 100% accurate. Some might even go so far as to say wrong. On these ecliptic occurrences it would only stand to reason that there is someone who would be ... more accurate than me. Tonight was one such occasion (no that wasn't the sky falling or an earthquake just me). And on this particular occasion the person who was, not as wrong as me, was Courtney.

And so, I feel the need to give public adulation to Courtney for her being more right than me. Now you may be asking, what have I learned from all this? 1) Being less right than someone else can easily be diluted by blogging semantics. 2) If you are going to argue a universal principle, make sure your data spans across the entire data stream. Otherwise, be specific and argue your point only as far as your personal knowledge of available data takes you.

Props to you Courtney. Tonight ... You weren't wrong and I was ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify with a few questions my brother:

1. Does being less right mean you are more wrong?

2. Does being less wrong mean being more accurate?

3. If a husband makes a mistake and there is no wife there to hear it, will he still blog about it?

4. I hope that your saying she "ecclipsed" you is no comment on greater and lesser lights in this family.

Hehe

Anonymous said...

You know don't you that this just makes everybody curious what you were wrong about? :)

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

I'm with Holly!