CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"MOM!!!"

I had to share these pictures of Tommy getting wet with the water hose on one of our warm days. They are too funny and if he could he would be screaming, "MOM, STOP!!!" I thought he would love getting wet with the water hose but he just kind of liked it. We were only getting wet for a minute but long enough for me to snap a few pictures.


"She is spraying me and I have no where else to run..."


"I'll just make a run for it!!!"

"The water is following me!!!"

Don't feel too bad for the little guy. I didn't put a swimmer on him so his regular diaper got soaked and super heavy. When I tore it off him to put it in the trash outside I realized there was a poopy in it. Soggy, wet, and poopy...nasty!

1 comments:

the mommy said...

awww, such a nice little gift he gave you. payback for the cold water. :) i love how they run at this age, tummy stinkin out. i'm always grabbing noah and kissing his belly when's running past me. i wanna just snatch tommy up and chew on him. he's too precious!