CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summertime

Well we are into the swing of things:) This is our second week of summer vacation and we are loving it. This week Taylor started swim lessons at our gym. She is loving it, the lessons are Monday-Thursday for half an hour. She is also reading a lot so we are making about a trip or so a week to the library. We had a major heat wave hit here, 111 in SLO with no AC!!! I would rather be freezing cold than that hot. It was over 90 in our house. We are now back to our usual 70's and we are SO thankful:) I think Tay would not mind it being a little warmer for her swim lessons, since the pool is outside. However the pool is heated. I will try and post some pictures of that soon. Let's see other happenings for the summer...getting together with friends and family, spending some time with my parents, going out on my parents boat, Tay is going to go to a basketball camp with my brother, Aaron's parents coming in August, and just taking a day at a time.



Here are a few other pictures that we have taken lately:

These two are from Nana's Birthday. I love her so dearly. The first one is from her party and the second one is from us cooking together for the whole family. Good times:)





My Dad and TJ, I love this picture!!!















These two are from Tay's last day of school:) We have already gotten her report card and she did amazingly well. In reading alone she needs to be at a Level 3 and is at a Level 12!!


Pictures from the park. I love the one of the kids walking together!! The look on TJ's face in the last one, so his Father!!!

Love to you all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great start to a great summer.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Taylor looks so grown up; such a beautful young lady!
Happy Summer!!

Larissa said...

awwww... I love all the pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are precious pictures. Love those of you and Nana. Love my precious Chickie. And of course, love my TJ and husband of 30 years!