Taylor is a funny girl. She says the funniest things. I thought I'd share a few with you...
Mom:"At the gym today I had to jump rope, it is such good exercise. You do so good when you jump rope."
Taylor:"Did the trainer have you hula hoop? That is good exercise too."
Dad:"Taylor, come on you are going to be late for school!"
Mom:"We were just hugging."(She needed extra love this morning!)
Taylor:"Yeah, so can you give us a minute!"
After Tommy was born...
Taylor:"Mom, when did I get circumcised?"
Taylor:"Sometimes when things don't go the way my Mom wants she says shit."
I'm trying to work on that one!
Talking about my 25 year old brother:
"Mom, when I am Uncle Beau's age can I have a TV in my room?"
Here is a little extra:)

Aaron and kids waiting for train at the zoo.

My precious girl on the train ride.
What a handsome Boy!



5 comments:
so cute and funny!
I love the pictures!!
What an awesome post! These are the kinds of things the distant grandparents miss out on, so thanks so much for all fun stuff!
It is fun stuff. Having Taylor and TJ as far apart as they are, I think we are going to get to re-experience some of these fun things Taylor is doing as Tommy gets older.
Cutie-pies, both of them!
Chick told my sister, "Aunt Jo, you are smart and clever just like me."
I laugh at the many comments Chick says. And, I'm certain when TJ starts actually using his words (give him a break he's only 1 and grunting gets him alot without having to waste time actually speaking :-))he'll be just as clever.
Post a Comment