
It's been a while since we've put some Tommy pictures up so I thought I'd put up some pictures of Tommy. Generally, he's a pretty happy kid (except when he's not =O) That tends to be one of the comments we get the most from people, "He's such a happy baby". I think this picture pretty much get's that point across.
He has the most contagious laugh and frequently when he's in the middle of a gut busting giggle, I see more than shades of his big sister. These 2 are pretty much 2 peas in a pod.
TJ and I have this ritual where I go out to pick up the doggie poo in the back yard. His job is to walk around and point it out to me. But he doesn't pick it up because he knows it doesn't taste good.
Tommy loves to laugh and he's such an excited little guy. And as much as he loves to laugh, he loves to make us laugh.
As much as he loves to make us laugh, he's also a thinker. Sometimes he thinks funny thoughts and makes himself laugh.
Sometimes he gives you this look. And you know, you just know ... Man. I'm in trouble.
And like any little man ... he likes to walk around in daddy's shoes.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
A few of TJ
Posted by Aaron at Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Utterly adorable. Makes me want to grab a plane...
What a sweet face!
Makes me want to grab a cheek :-)
I must say Court...your genes are pretty strong! I can't get over how much both of your kids look like you! They are beautiful!!!
Rewind 5 or so years.... Taylor all over again. I can't believe it!!!!
Post a Comment