CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 Weeks later ...

Ok, I know it's been a while (as in too long) so I thought I'd take a small break and update the blog. Everything is good here just super busy. My first round of classes is about 1/2 over and my mentor says I'm doing very well, so I anticipate a happy ending on that front as long as I don't screw anything up too much. Courtney is doing very well in her challenge, she had a personal end goal and she's right about on target to meet it. I'm very proud of her. Taylor is about to finish reading Charlotte's Web. The actual book, not some abridged version for 1st graders the actual book. She has about 4.5 chapters to go so she should finish is sometime over the weekend. And Tommy is doing amazing. He is talking a lot more now and he just had his 2 year check-up. Dr. Bravo said he's extremely well proportioned and given his current height/weight he should grow up to be a strapping hansome man of about 5'9". We're not to sure about that quite yet though he comes from a long line of late bloomers

But, enough of the chit-chat I know what everyone really wants are the pictures, so here you go:









































































































































5 comments:

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Thank you bunches! Yes, the pix are most desirable, but I like the verbage too. I'll take anything I can get, actually! ;)Cute, cute pix. So glad to hear you and Courtney are doing well in your personal pursuits as well. Wish I could say I'm on target to meet my goal!

Linda Z said...

Well, hello and welcome back. :) Cute photos of your lil' ones!

Larissa said...

so cute!! just can't get over how much Tommy looks like Taylor when she was little!!!

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Beautiful children - cute as the dickens! I'm prais'n the Lord for giving you the opportunity to use the gifts He has given you. Actually, I was thinking about being able to teach - but you family reflects God's gift too. You are blessed.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Love the update and the pics! Sorry it took me so long to get over here and say so; guess that's the danger of using a reader. Anyway your kids are beautiful (as you know:)) and "way to go!" to all of you on your progress toward your goals!