CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Disneyland update - 1


I am sure that we will produce a much more robust and thorough account of our trip to Disneyland, but for the time being I wanted to share with everyone what Taylor's favorite was. It was called California Screamin' and you can get a glimpse of it at the link. It is pretty much the only ride she's talked about constantly and her first words when we got off was, "I want to go again!"

ENJOY

2 comments:

Linda Z said...

Wow, that is one brave girl!! I wouldn't try roller coasters until I was in Jr. High! But now CA Screamin' is my all time fav. She has good taste! Way to go Tay! :)

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

She needs to get together with some of her cousins (when they're a little older, of course! ;) Emma's a bit young for CA Screamin' but her favorite position is upside down!