CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

TJ First Haircut

Here is Tommy and his first haircut. The first picture is the "Before" shot and the last picture is his "After" shot:) His hair was really long. We weren't planning on getting it cut, but Tay and Aaron were getting a trim and as I was chasing him around his bangs were falling in his face. Aaron was really ready for his haircut, since he had gotten more than one compliment on his beautiful girls:) When he was all finished he looked at the stylist and said "thank you" (so cute how he says that by the way, kinda sounds like "tant you") and gave her a huge hug! I guess Daddy wasn't the only one ready for Tommy's first haircut! I saved his curls, not sure what I will do with them, Baby Book I guess? It surprised us all how grown up he looked. Enjoy:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious T.J.

I love how he "mugs" for the camera. He looks so much older with his curls gone :-(

But still adorable!

I love you big boy,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

He's a good looking little guy either way! I know how you feel, though....my boy's soft curls are in his baby book, too.
Looks like you're really enjoying photobucket. I sure love all the pictures; thanks for sharing.