CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New House

So if you haven't heard we are moving. It is very exciting. Still in SLO but to a newer, bigger, and cheaper house. We prayed and God answered. We have lots to get done between now and then...pray for us. We have some really busy times coming up in the next few months. And as much as this is exciting for us it can also feel very overwhelming! Funny how you can pray so hard for something, God answers your prayer with a yes, yet it is TONS of work. I am working through some inner stuff on how I deal with change...and how change can bring about fear and worry in me. Having to lean on Jesus and my husband lots, which is a good thing, right? Well here are some pictures. I'll post more as we get in and I decorate...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great! Now we are going to have to really come and visit once you are all settled. We will be praying for you and all you have to do.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Moving is the only time I clean out the closets :-O

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Me too. And I did enough moving while growing up to last a lifetime, so you can imagine what my closets look like! ;)

Courtney - so very happy for you! Looks just wonderful. Now we'll have to come check it out! But we'll wait until your life settles a bit, of course! :)