CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Police Officer Taylor

Taylor is reading quite well and really enjoys signs and buildings as we drive. Recently she has taken to informing me of the speed limit as we pass the posted signs. Here is an actual recent conversation:

Taylor: Speed limit 45
Daddy: Ok
Taylor: Speed limit 35
Daddy:
Taylor: Daddy that means slower
Daddy: Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you.

5 comments:

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Listen up! ;)

Linda Z said...

Taylor sounds like a very smart cookie judging from the last two posts! :) Don't you just love it when God uses your kids to convict you?? :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Hannah was similarly informative a couple years ago but I'm afraid I kind of shut her down as I don't take well to the back seat driving thing. I've tried to curb the defensiveness though after the time she enthusiastically said, "Wow, that was a quick complete stop!" in her best way-to-go-mom voice. I was glad to be able to tell her that it had not been a complete stop because there had not been a stop sign but it made me a lot more careful to admit my faults.
Those little back seaters are awfully good for us, aren't they?!
Thanks for the laugh. :)

Larissa said...

Nice....

Anonymous said...

Listen to your daughter, and your parents - the speed limit is not a suggestion - it is meant for you too :-)