CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hallelu-yer


As I walked into Costco last night I saw an event that can only be described as a joyous and momentous occasion which welled within me all manner of excitement. This feeling of elation was immediately followed by profound wonderment and brooding anger that I am happy and excited to be paying $3.99 for 1 gallon of gas.

Something HAS to be wrong with that. Though I can't remember the last time I paid less than $4 for a gallon of gas it's easy to understand how we've been conditioned to believe that anything under $4 for a gallon of gas is cheap.

Ok, I'm done lamenting.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Yup. Happy and angry, all at the same time.
We're paying $1.35/L up here.
1 gall = 3.785 L. That's $5.11/gall. Good times.

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Well, if you lived here, and shopped at Safeway, every time your purchases accumulate to $100, you get 30 cents off per gallon. Last time I paid $3.59! Read it and weep!!