CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Ladybug, Puppy and Stuff


So it is late coming but I wanted to share how cute the kiddos were for Halloween, pretty darn cute!
















Aaron came home on Halloween so we didn't do much, we went to dinner and got to see Gina.









The kids just love their Aunt Gigi and are SO excited when they get to see her! Me too!!! After trick or treating with Aunt Gigi, we went home and waited for trick or treaters but none came! Next year I hope to have that Halloween party again!


Work has been great, I miss the family but am loving what I do. We are full force into holiday time already so things are busy. After the first of the year I will have to go on a week long training to hopefully San Francisco so I can see my Shanny. Oh, and I don't think I have shared but TJ is completely weened, has been for about a month. And he sleeps in his own bed! Huge for us, since Tay co-slept for SO long. The kids still end up in bed with us a couple times a week but I think we are both sleeping a lot better having out King size to ourselves!








Aaron and I had our Parent/Teacher Conference for Tay today. She is doing really well! We are so proud. She is reading at a second grade level! At a level 16 already! She got the only "outstanding" mark in handwriting. And got actual comments from the PE teacher on how well she is doing there. All around doing excellent. The one area we will be working on is math, but I know she will get it! She is very mature and likes to help a lot in class, a big sis even at school! I am still volunteering in her class and just love a lot of the students.

Not sure what else to say, things have been very busy with lots going on. Luckily I think we are settling down a bit. I also had a much needed 5 days off in a row, just how the days fell from week to week, I needed it. Tomorrow is my last day off and I am planning on finally getting the house clean and then doing a play date with some friends. Hope you are all well! Here are a few more pictures of the kiddos, TJ has this "fake" smile he does every time the camera is out now, it is pretty cute!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

still can't get over how much he looks like his big sister!!!
very cute halloween pics!!

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Great pix. Thanks for the update and peek into your lives. You do sound so very busy. Glad to hear how well Tay is doing in school - had no doubts! :)And glad you've had 5 days at home, followed by a playdate. It's important. I'm still learning that ;) Absolutely love the updates. Thanks much.

Shannon said...

Oh I can't wait!