***So i started this post earlier this week and am just now posting it, we have been super busy. Today Taylor has off from school today, yeah! Aaron comes home, double yeah! And I don't work again until Wednesday night...and it is Halloween! Aaron comes in at about 5, my parents left this morning, so I am hoping to get the house super clean before we pick him up. And it is raining here!:) So here is the post, I will put pictures up of kids in costumes soon.***
Well we miss out Pappi but we are having an okay time here. My parents were gracious enough to come and help me out this week. I have a shower I am throwing for a friend on Sunday, Tay has a short week, it is my week for snack at Homebuilder's (Women's Small Group), all on top of regular things like Costco, work, and volunteer time in class. Oh and it is Halloween, one of my most favorite holidays. In Sacramento we always had a party, we have not had one here yet, but I hope to rebirth that tradition here eventually. Well here are a few pictures from the kids and I this week. It is not letting me add captions to the pictures. The first one is Tommy and I at the barn when we picked out out pumpkins. The second picture is the kids and I at the barn, it was sports day that day at school so Tay wore Aaron's old football jersey. The last picture is me dressed up for work, I was a cat one day and Ariel the other. It was fun to dress up! Hope you are all well!


Thursday, October 30, 2008
Pictures and Such
Posted by Court at Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awesome pix, Courtney! What an adorable cat! And you're at The Barn! I LOVE that place! Thanks for the post. I've wondered, but you haven't had time to answer your phone! ;)
Actually, let me complete my thought: I've wondered how you were doing, but you haven't had time to answer your phone! ;)
Love the pics!! how fun you got to dress up for work!!
Post a Comment