CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guatemala in Pictures

Well, I've been saying that I'd like to get some pictures of Guatemala up, so here you go.

This is the building where the call center is located
In Guatemala you see women walking with baskets on their heads

They do have some beautiful park type areas and they love their statues

This is another statue, the picture is a little crooked because I stuck my hand out the window and took a blind shot over the top of the car.

The evenings here have been nice and they silhouette their statues nicely

It's good to know if I get lonely I can go eat at a Friends place

Commuting back to the hotel after a long day

Public transportation is very different. Old school buses from the states, then fashionably decorated in tasteful subtlety


This is an important piece of Guatemalan history because it's mounted to the middle of the street in a patch of grass

Looking out my hotel balcony to the left

Looking out my hotel balcony to the right
Hopefully I'll get to a few more pictures shortly.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

love the pics!! Thanks Aaron!!
Especially of the buses... that's awesome!!

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

So glad you seem to be able to enjoy it a bit - after your rocky and exhausting beginning. Beautiful pics. Wonder what Josh's reaction to pics will be? Don't remember what city he was in. Do you?

Linda Z said...

Your becoming quite the traveler! Good pics! Howz the food?