CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Checking In...

Hello blog readers, all how ever many of you there are:) We have not been very diligent at keeping up with things. What can I say? Life is busy!!! And we do a lot on Facebook. So all three of you who are not our Facebook "friends" yet...Mom, Pat, and Holly...not to mention names but get on it would you please:) So I took time in between all my Mommy chores today to upload about 85 million photos for your viewing pleasure:) Everything from pictures of the house, kids, animals, us, school stuff...and so on! The pictures of me alone are from a photo shoot I won through the challenge, it was weird to take pictures alone! The girl who took the pictures was part of the challenge too, her blog is cdyphotography.blogspot.com She is local and does a great job!!!
Here are a few highlights of the past couple months and what we are up to now:
*I won the challenge I was in:) It is weird to say because all the women that were in the challenge really were inspiring. Together we lost close to 350lbs and 23 feet off our bodies!!! My total loss was 27.5 lbs and 18.25 inches....and I am not stopping!
*Aaron got his teaching job! Yeah Aaron, his first solo class starts July 13.
*Taylor finished First Grade with an outstanding report card...she has finished Charlotte's Web and is now doing a summer reading program through the library and is reading Bridge to Terabithia (one of our favorite movies).
*TJ is talking more and more. He is a joy to be around. Most days I just pray I will have the energy to match his! The boy never stops!!
*We are settling more and more into our home and feel blessed that God opened this door for us!
*Aaron and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary the end of this month:) So excited!!! We have wrestled with what to do and I think have decided to have the kids stay with my parents for a few days while we enjoy being home alone:)
*The end of August Aaron is going on a two week international work trip, I am not looking forward to this AT ALL!!! I know he has to go so we just make the best of it but we miss him SO much when he is gone!!!
*That is all I can think to share for now...hope you enjoy all the pictures:) I had to make the house pictures separate because the maximum number of pictures is 50 on one slide show and I hit that!!!
Enjoy....and Happy 4th to you all!!!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad's Blog said...

Okay. Thanks so very much for writing and loading all those pix! Enjoyed every one of them. Several times over! There are some favorites, of course. I apologize for being so 20th century and not being on Facebook. I haven't loaded anything on the blog in so long because of time. Do I have time for yet another computer expression (for lack of the proper term)? It's probably not the upkeep that takes time - it's the learning - which does not go quickly for me at this stage of my life. But I'm whining. Sorry. Courtney, you look amazing! And you are awesome :) You all look good and so happy. Love it, love it, love it!! Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Nice update. I love all the pictures and respect the time it takes to post so many; so thank you!
I can really relate to being too busy living to blog about it. And I keep saying I'm going to look into facebook...but it's the time thing again.
Anyway, your family is looking great and we are thanking God along with you for His many blessings on you all!