CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spicy Life

Hey all...or Grandma and Nanny, our two consistent readers:)

Just wanted to give a quick update on us and our happenings. Gonna do it in bullet points because it is easier for my brain to work that way-

*We are moved in our new house and love it. It was amazing the help we had!!!
*Unpacking is almost as difficult if not more than packing with a busy little boy.
*Unpacking is hard too with both kids being pretty sick.
*Taylor especially has been really sick, I hate her being sick and not full of life like she normally is! Today I took her to the Dr, she has bronchitis and is still fighting a headache and fever! Pray for her, please!!!
*Tommy has been fighting a cold but is not as sick, Dr listened to his chest and said it was clear, pray it stays that way.
*Aaron and I are good so far. My nose is starting to run and my throat is sore, again please pray!
*I had someone to cover my shift tonight, Taylor was just about in tears with me having to leave, so I just couldn't go.
*Speaking of work, I am now a Director in Charge (D.I.C.). Yeah!!!
*Aaron will in the next few weeks start his mentoring portion of teaching. So proud of him for passing his 4 weeks of interview courses!
*We are planning our Disneyland trip for Taylor's and my Dad's birthday:)
*When we get back from that I leave for a week of training in San Fran for work.
*I've never been away from the kids that long and am super nervous but excited for my trip and all I will learn. Aaron will be working from home and I think my Dad will come so I know the kids will be more than okay without me.

Lots has happened, we are in the midst of lots, and there is lots coming up. God is a constant. Our love and family is a constant. I would be fibbing a little if I said, I am not craving just chill time with nothing going on. But if you know me I like it spicy and that is life right now!!!

Tell me what you all miss most when your routine is rocked?

I will post pictures soon!!!

6 comments:

Larissa said...

I didn't know you guys moved?! What's the story behind that??
Hope you are all feeling better soon and get unpacked.... (argh I hate moving! No offense- but glad it's you guys and not us again!!!) :)
Sounds like you have a lot going on!
BTW- I miss most family evenings with nothing to do when our routine goes crazy....

Aaron said...

We got the opportunity to move a few miles away from where we live now which ends up being closer to work and our new church building. Bonus, it's bigger, newer, and cheaper.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can meet up with you in San Francisco? It would be fun to see you.

Mom and Dad's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom and Dad's Blog said...

I love hearing about your spicy life! I guess I miss just the routine. I've gotta have routine or stuff gets forgotten. And rest. I usually get very tired when my routine is rocked. Like yesterday. After working 20 hours over Monday and Tuesday, I had an all day training session for the Front Desk, which included all the front desk staff. Other staff covered while we were in our meeting, but couldn't get anyone to cover for the evening shift. So my boss was going to. But that would have made a 15-hour day for her. So I told her I'd split the time, which meant a 9-3:30 meeting, and then 7-10 front desk coverage. I was so exhausted, I slept for 11 hours! It’s a good thing I had today off!

Anonymous said...

I forgot how having a little one (T.J. not big sister)changes what you can do. The kids were so wonderful the weekend you all moved. I was very happy to have "kid detail" I realize I got the best end of the moving deal!

I love my "down time" and miss it when life gets in the way.

Love you all,
Nanny